Monday, September 10, 2007

Danny Daniels shares his success on the golf course!


The email below was sent to us from Danny Daniels who has seen improvement in his play after applying what he learning from the following products: "With Winning in Mind" on Audio CD, Freedom Flight and What Every Golfer Should Know First About the Mental Game Audio CD

"First let me say that I am extremely pleased with my purchases and thoroughly enjoyed listening, taking notes, and implementing the system. After listening to the 3 different products it was time to take my newly acquired information, knowledge, and sincere desire to the golf course.

I am a 59 year old semi-retired, ex-Fire Chief/EMS Director, that enjoys
playing in amateur golf events. On my first encounter I shot even par for 3 rounds and won an event is South Carolina. I was diligent in my preparation and satisfied with my initial results. My next event was the Georgia State Senior Amateur Championship just outside of Savannah, GA. I was very excited about utilizing my new mental management system for such a prestigious event. I finished in the top ten and can honestly say that the system worked great and my few bad plays were when I didn’t use my system. The following week I played in a huge tournament in Valdosta, Ga. And was the first round leader with a 5 under par score of 67 after making bogey on the last two holes. I went on to finish 5th, my best ever at this venue, but more importantly validated that the system works.

I made a major advancement over the last month and I can’t wait to continue to improve as I hone my management system. By the way, I listen to the golf flight CD while en route to the tournament and it was great."



Thank you to Danny for allowing us to post these comments on our blog for others to see! Congratulations on your recent success and please keep us posted on future accomplishments!

No comments: