Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Freedom Flight Book Heading to the Printer





Freedom Flight the BOOK is at the printer and should be ready to ship by April 15th!

Click here to pre-order your copy We have a special pricing offer for those who order before April 15th - check out the above link for details.

Here are some comments from those who have read or listened to "Freedom Flight".

"Freedom Flight inspired me to make changes in my life that I had been postponing because they were outside of my comfort zone. This outstanding story made me realize that I do have the power to make important changes in my life and gave me the courage to take charge once again. I recommend this powerful product to anyone looking for some encouragement, whether it be to improve your professional or personal life."
Stashia Rivera, Director of Media Relations, Denver, CO

"Freedom Flight is incredible! I heard it for the first time from Lanny in his own words. This story will grab you within the first few minutes. Freedom Flight and its' lessons of mental power can't help but impact everyone who listens. Enjoy this incredible story and learn that the mind can overcome things you cannot even imagine until you read Freedom Flight." Fred Funk, PGA Tour Player

“Freedom Flight inspired me mentally and spiritually to go to the next level in my competition. It also moved me to be a better person. Life is not just about winning and losing, it’s about learning and growing and Lanny showed me that God has a plan for me.” Shilah Phillips, Miss Texas 2006, 1st Runner Up to Miss America

"Lanny Bassham has been an inspiration to me during my competitive years of golf. His book continues to inspire me in business as well. Freedom Flight has changed my perspective in business helping me to keep my focus on the important and letting the unimportant things go." Jun Lee, Entrepreneur – Owner and Founder of Styles by Jun

"Freedom Flight is one of those stories that touches your heart and soul. It touches you so significantly that you are moved, moved to action. Freedom Flight reminds us that heroes still exist and that potential hides within each of us . . . if we just give it a chance." Craig Braun, DMD

"This story is so extremely powerful! It really makes you think and be grateful for the good things in your life. Every time this story is told, it touches my heart and I know that Lanny Bassham shares it for a purpose – to touch the lives of everyone who hears it in a positive way. Thank you for the inspiration, Lanny!" Richelle Braun, President, Eagle Solutions Corporation


"Lanny Bassham's Freedom Flight is incredibly inspiring! In one's life there are pivotal moments that you can always look back to and reflect on a book you read, or something that someone said, that made a real impact on you and even affected your outlook on life. This is one of those things. This particular story and the Mental Management system as a whole has benefited our organization in a huge way. I recommend it to everyone I meet." Jan Mitchell, Executive Director, Miss Plano Frisco Organization

No comments: