Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mental Management client, Ashley Melnick, Miss Texas competes for Miss America TONIGHT!

Watch Mental Management client, Ashley Melnick, Miss Texas as she competes for the title of Miss America!

Tonight, January 15th, on ABC!

"Mental Management has given me a completely different outlook on competing and how I see every opportunity & obstacle in life. It has given me confidence and peace with who I am and what I can offer others. The mental tools I've been given are very adaptable, fun and easy to use. Mental Management has taken my competition to the next level, and truly helped me win Miss Texas." Ashley Melnick, Miss Texas 2010

Miss Texas is a full time paid public speaking position. Ashley spends her days speaking to schools, companies and organizations about her platform "The Voice of Autism", sharing stories of her brother Ryan and helping people understand the importance of accepting others no matter how different they may be. As part of her prize package, Ashley has received an apartment for the year, a Lexus to drive, wardrobe assistance, jewelry, training, cash scholarship and much more. The job of Miss America would be even more exciting and we will be watching to see if her dreams come true!

Ashley has been a student of Mental Management since the spring of 2010. To learn more about Mental Management please visit our website www.mentalmanagement.com and sign up for our free email newsletter MENTALCOACH.

No comments: