Friday, January 21, 2011

Cycling Coach recommends "With Winning in Mind"

“I discovered With Winning in Mind- The Mental Management System, by Lanny Bassham, when searching for books on the topic of motivation/positive thinking/coaching. Having a positive mental frame is crucial to winning and excelling in any area of one’s life: in business, athletics, and personal. Mr. Bassham’s book was the only one I found that encompassed the best of the principles of behavior modification, with positive thinking and coaching in an easy to assimilate and successful format.

I loved the book and used its inspiration to coach an athlete who was at bottom 5% to top 5% and two podium wins. I just recently bought the DVD for my own use, to keep me re-charged, I love it! I highly recommend the book and the DVDs.”

Ileana Sisson, M.S. Ph.D., cand. Psychotherapist, USA Cycling Coach

No comments: