Thursday, March 25, 2010

PGA Tour Players Comment on Mental Management

Here are some testimonials from some of our recent PGA Tour clients:

"Mental Management has been a driving force behind improving my speed of play. They have helped me develop a consistent mental program that is helping me reach my potential as a player. This isn't sports psychology. This is achieving mental consistency in an inconsistent sport." Ben Crane, PGA Tour Player

"Lanny gave me an insight and understanding of the mental approach necessary to take my life and golf game to the next level." Matt Jones, PGA Tour Player

"I believe that Mental Management Systems goes where others fall short. It gives you a framework to enhance not only your chosen profession but also your quality of life. If you follow the system, success will be yours." Joe Durant, PGA Tour Player

For more information on how Mental Management can help you reach your goals call 972-899-9640 or check out our website: www.mentalmanagement.com
Be sure to sign up for our free email newsletter MENTALCOACH

No comments: