Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kristen Dalton, Miss USA talks about Mental Management



"Mental Management helped me immensely in my positive power thinking and attitude. But, what I really learned from Mental Management is how to maximize on opportunities as Miss NC USA and how to be a dynamic business woman. I learned the importance of networking and how to do it. I learned how to be assertive in pursuing my goals and booking my own events and appearances. I became my own business manager, and because of their skills they taught me and inspiration they instilled in me, I became an Ambassador to the USO of NC, coordinated a press conference at Duke Hospital featuring the work of two doctors and their research on cures for breast and ovarian cancer, and sang the national anthem at the Duke vs. UNC-Chapel Basketball game. Mental Management will help you reach your goals with persistence, positive thinking, and determination." Kristen Dalton, Miss USA 2009



No comments: