Thursday, May 8, 2008

Receiving wonderful emails from our customers is a highlight for all of us at Mental Management Systems!. This email we received a while back from a gentleman who ordered "With Winning in Mind".


On Saturday your book "With Winning In Mind" showed up and with much anticipation I sat down and read it cover to cover. I was amazed.

For the last 31 years I have been a recreational shooter, 4 years ago both of my children graduated from college and I felt that I now had some time to get involved with some type of competitive rifle shooting (better late than never). NRA Highpower was the sport that I became involved with. I had most of the equipment but lacked the know how.

I began buying books on the sport from people like Tubb and Owens which was a good start and soon I was on my way to good technique and fundamentals. No matter how many times I would review their books and practiced, my scores hit a plateau, I always knew that I was missing something.

The captain of my 4 man team is a retired marine who in practice would take notes and experiment with his sights and loads, but would not shoot good scores. However, when the weekend matches came he would continually win the matches. His military training had taught him the power of the mind. How was I going to get this training?

"With Winning In Mind" Is my first step. Over the weekend I continued to review your book and worked on implementing all the steps. Monday I had my first rifle practice of the week and my scores jumped higher dramatically. My concentration and focus amazed me. I was able to stop thinking about what I was doing and let my skills take over, with the reinforcement each following shot felt better than the last. Boy did that feel good.

I know I have a lot of hard work in front of me but with victory in hand the work will be a pleasure.

Thank you

John

If you have a story to share on your success with a product or seminar please email Heather@mentalmanagement.com we would love to hear from you!

No comments: