Friday, March 4, 2011

World Archery Festival - Freestyle Bowhunter Champion, Chris Berry


Congrats to Mental Management client, Chris Berry for his recent archery WINS! Way to go Chris!! He sent us this email recently with some pictures for our blog.


The last 3 weeks on the Hunt for a Vegas Win:


First I got to go to Lancaster Archery Classic in Lancaster PA and shoot that shoot (My first time) I was able to win and set a new record for score.

Than off to Vegas for the World Archery Festival Vegas Shoot after setting up our Alpine Archery booth helping other sponsors with there set up.(Please notice the targets from out great shooters, we hung everyone’s targets and by the end of Sunday we had the whole booth covered.)






I was able to put up 3 solid scores for my first Vegas Championship on Sunday afternoon.


No comments: