Friday, June 27, 2008

Allen "Butch" Chubb wins GOLD!



Lanny,

I just returned to the US from a trip to Europe and I wanted to share some information with you. I recently won the individual Gold Medal at the 2008 "Silberne Patrone" German Grand Prix in Olympic Trapshooting at Thannhausen, Germany. I started using your system early last year and since then I've won two Grand Prix Gold Medals. I can't speak highly enough about the quality of your product and the methods in which you instruct your pupils. I've been instilled with a new level of confidence that was sporadic in my earlier career, but it's now constant and sustaining. I want to once again thank you for your fine array of products and wish you continued success in all of your efforts to make "Champions". Attached is a photo of the podium presentations for your enjoyment.

Best Regards,

Allen "Butch" Chubb

For more information on Mental Management click HERE

No comments: