Monday, October 6, 2008

Success Story Email



Hello to Lanny and the gang down at Mental Management, feel free to add my picture to your website.

Since attending your seminar given up at Rock Mountain Sporting Clays, I believe in April of 2007, I've been preaching the importance of the mental game and how what I learned at that seminar has helped me. I recommend the Mental Management program to all my clients. I know if I don't have my mental game in check, my shooting is going to suffer. I run through my steps, my mental plan, they all work. I can NOT stress enough how much my mental game has improved and the direct effect it has had on my self confidence. Lanny and Troy are two of the nicest people you ever want to meet. The seminar was well worth the time and money.

Thanks Guys, God Bless and stay well.

Stephen P. Biello
Certified NSCA Level II Instructor

No comments: